eVisitor Visa holders are permitted to
- travel to, and enter Australia on multiple occasions for 12 months from date of grant;
- remain in Australia for a period not exceeding 3 months from each date of entry into Australia; and
- study for up to 3 months in Australia.
To apply for an eVisitor Visa you must:
- currently be outside of Australia;
- intend to visit Australia for up to 3 months;
- intend to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor activities;
- provide details exactly the same as they appear in your passport;
- have enough money for your stay in Australia;
- not work in Australia.
To apply online you will need:
- a copy of your current passport;
- a copy of your national identity card (if held);
- to agree to be bound by our Terms of Service.;
- your credit card details to pay the SFr. 100.- standard service fee.
An eVisitor Visa application is assessed and finalized by the Department of Home Affairs (Home Affairs). Should your eVisitor Visa application be approved by Home Affairs, you will receive written notification of eVisitor Visa grant by email from our office. You should not arrange any travel to Australia until you receive an email notification that you hold a valid eVisitor Visa. Our office incurs no liability for financial loss or otherwise if eVisitor Visa processing is delayed or your eVisitor Visa application is not approved by Home Affairs.