If you are in Australia and wish to extend your stay, you must apply for a new visa prior to the expiry of your current visa.
new visa must be appropriate for your intended activities.
A range of factors need to be considered:
- Conditions of your current visa ;
- Upon grant, your onshore visa will replace your current visa;
- Your intended activities in Australia;
- Length of your extended stay;
- Visa criteria of onshore visa/s;
- When/where and how to apply for an onshore visa;
- Your travel plans (if any) to depart and re-enter Australia;
- Parental consent and welfare and accommodation arrangements for applicants under the age of 18.
For assistance, contact us with the following information:
- Details of you current visa and your date of arrival in Australia;
- Your intended activities and length of extended stay in Australia;
- Your travel plans (if any) to depart and re-enter Australia.