Working Holiday Visa


The Working Holiday Visa is for young people from eligible countries who want to holiday and work in Australia.

To apply for your first Working Holiday Visa, download our instructions and application forms below:
1. Instructions to apply for a Working Holiday Visa
2. Application for a Working Holiday Visa (Form 1150)
3. Appointment of a registered migration agent (Form 956)
5. Privacy Notice (Form 1442i)

Holders of the following passports may apply for a Working Holiday Visa via our office:

  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong SAR China
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom

A Working Holiday Visa allows you to:

  • do short-term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
  • study for up to 4 months
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want during visa validity
  • do specified work in regional Australia to become eligible for a second Working Holiday Visa

To apply you must:

  • have a passport from an eligible country;
  • be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) – except for Canadian, Irish and French citizens who can be up to 35 years old (inclusive);
  • apply from outside Australia via our office;
  • not be accompanied by dependent children.
Applying for a second or third visa?

To apply for a second or third Working Holiday Visa, you must complete a minimum of three (3) months of specified work in regional Australia (as defined in the Migration Regulations) whilst on your first Working Holiday visa. For assistance to apply for a second Working Holiday Visa, contact us

Work and Holiday Visa

Passport holders of Argentina, Austria, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay,  USA and Vietnam may meet eligibility criteria of the Work and Holiday visa. For further information about the Work and Holiday visa, contact us

For Frequently Asked Questions about Working Holiday Visas, click here