The Australian Government has contacted AITS to help identify suitable applicants for the Global Talent Program. The Global Talent Program aims to attract highly talented individuals to migrate to Australia.
If you are internationally recognised in your field and have a record of exceptional and outstanding achievement, you may meet the eligibility criteria of Australia’s Global Talent program.
Target industries include digital technology (cybersecurity), advanced manufacturing, energy resources (oil, gas, mining, environment), major infrastructure and urban development, medical technologies and pharmaceuticals, food and agribusiness.
A range of factors need to be considered:
- What is your field of expertise?
- Are you prominent in your field, and if so, for how long?
- Are your abilities superior to others in your field?
- Do you hold profiles of your achievements?
- Is your field of expertise recognized and accepted in Australia?
- Are you supported by an Australian individual, employer or organization with a national reputation?
For assistance, contact us with the following information:
- Your education / employment / business background;
- Details / evidence of your exceptional and outstanding achievements in your field;
- Your plans for Australia;
- Your nationality (as stated in your passport);
- Your country of residency and permit validity (if relevant);
- Your curriculum vitae.